Responsible for the daily management of the restaurant shift to meet and maintain A&W operations standards.
Location: A&W Nationwide
Operationally sound, highly motivated and committed. To master the ability to manage shift and work towards being certified as ARM.
- Degree or Diploma in any field
- Diploma or Certification in any discipline
- At least 1 years experiences in QSR management.
- Good technical or SOP knowledge.
- Proven of upholding operations and company standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage shifts and assist restaurant management in achieving company goal.
- Ensure that pre-push preparations are done and restaurant is always ready to meet and exceed customer needs.
- Manage the shifts team to provide customers with the highest quality products and excellent services.
- Participate in all local restaurant marketing, training and cleaning activities.
- Management of restaurant float, petty cash, sales money and stock; Cash Handling & Restaurant Security Policy to be followed.
- Communicate effectively with restaurant team at all times.
- Ensure safety, sanitation, and hygiene standards are all met.
- To work shift and during weekends/public holidays as required by the restaurant operations.
- Uphold all company policies and standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
Fill in this form or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this job: