x50 consolations prize
Congratulations to all the winners!
To redeem your prizes, please Inbox us via Facebook/Instagram with the following details:
a) Full Name
b) NRIC Number
c) Contact number
d) E-mail address
e) Preferred Outlet for Prize Redemption
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A&W Chicken Fiesta Video Challenge” contest (the “Contest”) is open to all Malaysian residents except employees and immediate family members A&W Malaysia Sdn Bhd (the “Organizer”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies and suppliers.
2. This Contest runs from 07 November 2017 to 05 January 2018, for a total of 60 days (“Contest Period”). The Organizer reserves the right to change, postpone, reschedule or extend the Contest Period at any time.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the Prize with other items of similar value without prior notice.
4. The Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash, and must be accepted as offered.
5. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions.
6. All decisions by the Organizer are final and binding and no further correspondence will be entertained.
7. The Organizer, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
1. Click “LIKE” to become a fan of A&W Malaysia - Official Facebook page.
2. To be eligible for winning, participants must follow the steps below:
- Purchase A&W Golden/Spicy Aroma Chicken.
- Record a video of yourself or a loved one eating our Golden/Spicy Aroma Chicken!
- The funnier/more creative/wackier your video, the higher your chances of winning!
- Caption your video with the hashtag #chickenfiestavideochallenge, and make sure your post can be viewed by 'Public'.
3. Participants can send in as many entries as possible during the contest period, however, each participant is only entitled to win once during the contest period.
4. Contest ends as of 11.59pm, 05 January 2018.
5. The organizer reserves the right to reject any incomplete or late entry.